The Marriage Course
The Marriage Course was developed for couples looking for practical support to strengthen their relationship.
Over seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s "love language" and much, much more....
What can we expect?
On The Marriage Course, you are seated at your own table for two. Each session consists of food and/or drink, a practical talk and a time for private discussion between you and your partner.
This is a great opportunity to get together with other care givers, to enjoy a night off cooking, chat, hear great talks with helpful information and techniques with the aim to help and encourage you in your role. There is plenty of space for questions and discussion too.
We have courses running through the year, please see our life group page for our next course.